Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Enduro Africa 2008 T-shirts available!

As a part of my fundraising I did some t-shirts for some sponsors. They were quite satisfied with the results and I enjoyed making them!

I made a couple of t-shirts for me and a friend for the Enduro Africa 2008 event and they were really good! So, I made a few more and took them with me for a few riders at the airport just before the first ride. They were VERY popular! I sold out in minutes!!!

Now, I made some more and they are available for all the participants that are interested! Please send me an email with your name and postal address, with your t-shirt size and I will send it to you.

Here is a preview of the front and back of the t-shirt.
Available in black or white, Large or Xtra Large.




(Click on the picture to view bigger)




(Click on the picture to view bigger)

Buy one for £ 12.00 with free shipping (in the UK).